Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THe 24th Of July!

Yes I know it's August but I wanted to post about our 24th. It's kind of a milestone in our home because it's our first holiday as a family of four! Here's the boys (aka pyromaniacs!)
Earlier that day Ash and I took the kids....my sis Julia included, to the Ogden parade. I have to say I was very impressed...it was really long, eventful and had a variety of floats. My sister was so cute with the boys too!
Carter and Hunter are so adorable together. They get along really well but also fight like brothers too! As opposite as they are..they are the best of friends.
Ash and I have joked since we found out that she was having a girl and I was having a boy...we say that they are going to get married one day! It's really funny how the names of our kids are too...we have Carter and Hunter (which go together) and now Brinley and Braxton (which are really cute together too!)
These little kids are five months apart!
Here's the boys enjoying some snacks at the park together.
It's so nice to have such a great friend (and have our kids get along too) We have so much fun when we get together and the boys do too!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

We have the cutest kids! i love that Brinley can marry either Braxton or Carter.. I would love that.
Ju Ju was such a good sport on the 24th. You forgot to mention all the crazy people by us. : ) That was a fun day.