Saturday, August 15, 2009

Family, Friends and Good Times....

Our little Braxton is a month old already! It's so crazy to think that he's been in our family for that long already....and at the same time it feels like he's always been here too. He fits in so well, he's a "chill" little baby (which is great because my Carter is a ham and takes center stage wherever we are) Our Braxton completes our family and gives our home a sense of contentment.
We've been busy getting together with friends and family....and just hanging out as the four of us lately.
I have two best friends from "back in the day" and both have just met Braxton in the last few days. (Sorry Jimmy I only have a picture of Rach with him) Here's a pic of Rachel and Braxton at Texas Roadhouse. I got the rare chance to go to dinner with her while Scott and Carter stayed home. Rachel and I have been friends since I was 17. We have gone to school togther, worked together, she was even my maid of honor. She's an amazing "aunt" to our boys and a great friend!
Carter got to introduce his friend Rylan to the Splash Pad. Pretty sure these two boys had a blast that day. Jackie and I had fun watching Rylan get wet, play with the water and go down the slides all by himself! It's so fun to see these little guys together.
And some of the greatest news....our nephews are back home now! Carter now has cousins that he gets see all the time. They are the cutest kids too! Here's a pic of the "ER" boys: Tanner, Carter and Hunter. (I know I messed up our theme naming Braxton what I did) It was so much fun hanging out with my only sister-in-law Annie and watching the boys play together! I can't wait to do more things with them now that they live here again.
We are having a great time hanging with friends and family. I am adjusting to random sleeping again, and also what it's like to get two kids ready and out the door. But overall, we are loving life and absolutely enjoying every minute of our crazy life!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I missed this post somehow, but I love all the pictures. The splash pad was fun I think Rylan liked running back and forth from the water to the play set most. That's great that Carter has his cousins close now.