Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Family Time...

My cute family from Arizona came to visit and meet little Brax this past week. It's always so fun to have family visit...and what a better reason than to meet a new addition to our family right?
I will admit Braxton got so much love, attention and holding time that I know he's struggling being home with just me now. Having two kids makes it harder to have "holding" time with him so he gets a lot of swing time instead.
Here's a pic of my dad getting in some time with Braxton...Carter absolutely adores him, so this was a rare chance for him to just be with Brax and not Carter too.
Here's a picture of the "Grandpas" (my dad and Scott's dad) getting in some "kid" time too! They went for a drive in Scott's Camaro and, as Scott refers to it, "Drove it like they Stole it!" They seemed to have a really good time making black marks on the street in front of our house!
While the Payes were here I made sure to take them to the Cold Water Fish Farm. It really was so much fun! My sister Becca was catching fish left and right...even without bait or fish food! Carter was the calmest one out of all of us though. He's not afraid of the fish like the rest of us!
My family stayed in a hotel this time around (our house is shrinking by the minute I swear!) and there was a pool. I know it's bad but Carter has never been in a pool before...so he was in heaven swimming with them! Here's Grandpa teaching him how to kick his legs...
And what's summer in Utah without a trip to the Dinosaur Museum? Carter loved it and it really was a nice day that day too! Here's a pic of the little guy with his two Aunts...
And of course I had to get a family pic too...
Arizona is so hot in the summer time, so they sure were enjoying the nice weather we were having. I took them to Beus park where we fed the ducks, walked around and played on the playground...
We always have so much fun when they come to town, and this time was no different. It's so hard on Carter to have them leave and be stuck again with just me at home.

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

I'm glad you had fun with your family! You guys are all such a cute bunch.