Thursday, June 17, 2010

Birthday Activities!

I know it's late, but like I said we've been super busy lately!

We all celebrated my birthday last week and had a blast, I just haven't posted about it yet.

Everyone knows I have a weird diet because of my food allergies, so for this birthday we got some cookies, iced and decorated them and that was my "cake." It sounds really funny, but Carter had a great time decorating them and they were so yummy!My mom, sister, the boys and I drove to Draper and met Ashley and her kids at Boondocks! I have to say I had a blast there...the boys played together while Ash and I got to chat and catch up. I'm so glad my mom and sister were able to make it this year!

Julia drove Carter and I got to drive Hunter....gotta love it! Overall, it was a great day. We got to see our friends, hang out with family and play....what's not to love?

No comments: