Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Halle's Birthday Party...

Carter has an adorable little friend named Halle. Her mom, Heather, and I do Cub Scouts together, so our kids get to play with each other a ton! Is she the cutest thing or what?
It was Halle's 2nd Birthday and Carter was so excited to go to a Princess party for once!

They decorated hats and wore "necklaces" (I have to say, Carter was a great sport with the dress up section and even put on a pink tu-tu and wings!)
It was all outside and the backyard was the perfect place to let the kids play and have a great time! Heather had a water table out and I have to say it was a hit! (Even with the babies)
The kids loved moving from one "station" to the next and doing all sorts of fun things
There was even a ball jumping castle...and I have to say I'm pretty sure Brax LOVED it the most!

I'm so glad we got to go to this fun "girl" party! My boys had a blast!

No comments: