Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thomas the Train Adventure...

Memorial Day weekend we made our annual trip to Heber Valley to see Thomas the Train. This is the second year we've gone...and I have to admit, this is going to be a tradition in our home from now on!
I had an extra ticket, so my sister came with us this time! Carter adores her, and they had a blast watching movies in the back on the way there...
I just love sharing this time with Carter...he gets so excited and is so thankful all day long.
I love how cool Thomas really does look in real life. Carter loved looking at him while we stood in line for this pic....Brax just chilled and went with the flow.
There were so many things to do this time in the amazing weather we had. My sister and I took the boys through a "hay maze" and Scott photographed the whole thing.
We were actually able to get some cute family shots this time because my sister was there. Thanks J for being our photographer!
They had the temporary tattoo booth again and Carter LOVED every minute!
Julia had to get in on the action too...
One of my favorite parts (and I'm so glad I get to share it with Carter) is the cotton candy booth! Man does this little guy love that stuff!
Carter and my sister stood in line and got a picture with Sir Topham Hatt...Carter thought it was pretty cool!
The train ride was so fun. The weather was nice and we got a spot on the "open" car this time too. Brax loved it!
It was a great trip overall. We all had fun, made some more memories and will definitely be going again next year!

No comments: