Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lagoon Day!

It's been almost a year since we've been to Lagoon (the last time we went it was Frightmares) so really it's been about 8 years since we've really been there.
My mom had special "teacher" coupons and we got in for a STEAL! We went on a weekday, so it was my mom, sister, me and the boys....and both of our boys LOVED every minute!
My sister and I made Carter ask my mom to ride on the kiddie swings with him...she will never say no to that kid. And though she totally fought it at first....she had a great time!
Carter has inherited the love of cotton candy from me (but I so inherited it from my mom)
It's fun though because my mom and I almost have withdrawls at places like this until we get our cotton candy fix...
Carter and I were so excited to ride the ferris wheel....Aunt Ju Ju decided to get over her fears and come with us. You can see EVERYTHING from up there!
This is Carter's favorite ride (he made J ride it about 10 times with him)
I will say though, we had to end the eventful day with some fountain time...

Carter had so much fun, he's changed so much and is so much more brave and independent. I love it!
And Brax really did a great job. That kid didn't sleep all day and was seriously a great trooper. Though he did get very jealous watching Carter ride the fun rides.
Once my mom sat with him though at the end of the day...this is what happened...
He was out!
Thanks for such an amazing day mom!

No comments: