Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Great Outdoors....FINALLY!

All I can say is...Mother Nature and I haven't been friends lately!
Our poor little boys LOVE being outside...and with the weather lately it's been so hard to be stuck indoors!
Now that it's getting better...this is what we've been up to lately,
Motorcycle ridin'
Fire Truck ridin'
Eating and shucking a TON of corn
(both boys will eat corn on the cob! Carter eats 2 ears at one sitting and Brax loves chewing on a small section too!) It's safe to say that being outside more has made us ALL happy!
This picture is just a side note....Carter was still sleeping one morning while Brax and I were up. I heard a lot of extra noise coming from the playroom and this is what I found...
Brax was so content playing McDonald's for about 45 minutes! So cute!

No comments: