Thursday, June 10, 2010

Guess Who's 25?


Today is an amazing day!
I am now 25 years old...that's such a fun age. I'm not "old" yet, but still I'm not a "youngin" so it's a very nice compromise.
When you get older though, birthdays really aren't a huge deal (we all know I go crazy for my boys' birthdays) but when it comes to me, hanging out, going to dinner and getting a few presents is what it's all about.
I will toot my own horn though and say that I have done so much in my 25 years!
Looking back over the years at everything I've done, the experiences I've had and the accomplishes made, I've realized that my greatest achievements are:
I am the mom to 2 of the most amazing boys ever! Scott and I are so lucky to have such amazing kids and be able to watch them grow up together.
(by the way, this is what the boys LOVE doing now. Carter pulls Brax in the car behind him by linking the wheel in the "trailer" part of his bike. They do this for hours...and Braxton cries for more everytime Carter stops!)
For those that don't know, my life has been crazy. I've been everywhere from Central America to Europe, I've been the "new girl" 19 times in school, I was 17 graduating from high school and 20 graduating from college, a mom at 21 and finally a stay-at-home mom of 2 by 24!
I'm hoping to slow down a bit for the next 25 years....but I do have a lot to be grateful for and today is all about appreciating everything I do have.

2 comments:

Cute Family said...

Happy Birthday! I loved turning 25 also. Now I am looking forward to 30!!

Rachael said...

Happy Birthday!