Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer....how I've needed you....

We have spent more time outside on our patio than any year I can remember! It's been a work in progress and it's finally coming along nicely. We've had our share of "fire-roasted" marshmallows....here's Scott right after lighting the fire pit that had some "boy scout" water on it!
We also made a chicken coop for our chickens...with the help of my very talented dad of course.
Now our chickens have a nice home to live in...
The boys participated in their first ever Bike Parade. The Primary Presidency got to host this event...and I have to say it was such a success! Carter rode around on the scooter that we decorated while Brax took the "motorcycle" around the bowery.
Katie and I got the kids together as well and went to Air Museum. It was their first trip there, which was even more special. The boys loved every minute!
I love you Summer.....

No comments: