Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Vacation Bible School...

Our sweet boys have been in fulltime daycare (and preschool for Carter) for almost 3 months now. Though the transition has been a huge change for our family (mommy included) it has truly been a blessing. St. Paul Lutheran Church and School is, in a word, amazing. I know Heaven Father played a huge part in making sure they got into this specific school.
Braxton has been learning so much on a social level, and getting some much needed help with his verbal skills. (Not that I don't work with him on my own, but he doesn't respond to mom as well)
While Carter has been loving every minute of the games, experiments and learning he gets to take part in everyday.
I just love our boys and am truly grateful they are in a fantastic facility while Scott and I work all day.

All of the time apart from eachother has also brought them closer together at home. It's nice to see...
Carter got the opportunity to participate in VBS, Vacation Bible School. I grew up every summer going to VBS and was super excited to enroll Carter for the week. He got to do some awesome craft projects, learn some great songs and enjoy!
Here's a pic of him walking from his classroom, with his class to VBS.
Priceless!

1 comment:

Janae said...

how cute are they? I love the pic of the two of them hugging. priceless!