Sunday, December 14, 2008

Carter's Latest "Hobbies"

My cute son has started some new "hobbies" around our house lately. It's so fun to see his little imagination at work, he is perfectly content to do these little "projects' all by himself...and the cutest part is that he hums while doing them!
This is his latest....he takes rice crackers and "smashes" them with his play hammer! I got the crackers out for him to eat...silly me...but he had other ideas!
The whole time he's doing this, he's singing and shaking his little bum!
He makes a huge mess...but you know that's what it's all about! He has a blast. Notice which hand the hammer is in, in each photo! (Poor kid's going to be a lefty!)
The other thing Carter absolutely loves to do is put on other people's shoes....they're usually mine because I leave mine out all the time.
He walks around the house singing and dancing in my shoes! What a goof....
He's growing up so fast and is learning so much! He can say almost anything now and puts sentences together, he hums, dances and is just a really happy little boy! Scott and I are amazed everyday at this little boy!

3 comments:

The Benoits said...

You are way too nice! I don't think I could handle the mess!

Andrea said...

What happened to my little T-Sauce Christie??? All of a sudden he just "grew up." I was showing Steve these pics of him, and we both were saying he looks so big. Cute as ever...but older! WOW

Ok so I too am not as nice as you are to let my children practice their "hobbies." I know I know you can vacuum, but still! He is so funny.

I hope you had a great weekend, celebrating your last day of work!!

PS: So jealous you all went out to my fav Texas Roadhouse for chicklets bday.

Oh ya, and i liked reading your tag.

juju said...

noooooooooooooo my baby is growing up i guess i can't call him my baby anymore he looks so tall in those pictures where he has your shoes and is standing omg i could literally cry right now maybe i should try moms trick and push him down so he cant grow anymore