Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas...a little early

Today was such a fun day for the Morris'! Carter got utlize his new snow suit and go outside and "work" on cars with daddy. This is my little "lumberjack" getting ready to "help" daddy.
We celebrated Christmas with Scott's aunt Machel (my doctor) early this year and it was such a fun time! Carter did so well playing with the older cousins (not one tantrum or fight!)
This is where the little kids ate...Carter loved learning the names and sharing his drink with all of them!
Brothers, Cole and Jake were wrestling and of course Carter needed to get in on the action too. While the boys were doing their thing, Carter planted himself on the ground next to them laughing. He had a ball just being next to them.
We had a special appearance by The Grinch! Carter really wasn't sure...and I was a little creeped out I have to admit. He had red eyes and everything! He really did put on a good show for the kids though...and he got the adults involved as well.
Scotty was one of the men called into action....It was such a fun way to start our Christmas season...it gets me in the spirit and I am so excited for what the rest of this week is going to bring!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Umm...first of all!!! WHO dressed up as the Grinch. I can't even tell who that is. Slightly creepy, but actually quite funny. Very sad we have now missed that party for the 3rd year in a row. I am glad you all had fun. Cute pics of Carter in his snow suit.

Jackie said...

I love the first picture of Carter as the lumberjack! Looks like a great party, and yeah I think the grinch would have creeped me out a bit.

juju said...

yo that grinch was wack if i was a little kid i would have cried heck if i were an adult i would have cried

juju said...

ONE POST A WEEK CHRISTIE MICHELE MORRIS I CANT GO OFF THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH GOSH YOUR A STAY AT HOME MOM I KNOW YOU HAVE TIME PLEASE DO MORE POSTS I'M BEGGING YOU