Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tag

I've actually been tagged for this one three times already! So I decided it's probably time to sit down and do it.
8 Shows I love to Watch
One Tree Hill
Kitchen Nightmares
Judge Judy (She's AWESOME!)
Secret Millionaire
The Hills
Private Practice
Dirty Sexy Money
Property Ladder
8 Places I Like to Eat
Texas Roadhouse
Good Wood
Dominoes (without the cheese of course)
Rumbi Island Grill
Cafe Rio
McDonald's (I know, I know)
Red Robin
Applebees
8 Things I did Yesterday
Finished training my two "protoges"
Went to dinner to celebrate my last day with my boss
I received my first baby gift
Mailed out the rest of my Christmas Cards
Wrapped the rest of our presents
Found out our "daycare pack-n-play" got ruined!
Went on a fun drive alone with Scott (we love to just drive and chat)
Carter has another tooth come through, so I had to help with the pain
8 Things I am Looking Forward to
Enjoying this Christmas with all three fams under one roof! (this hasn't happened ever!)
Potty Training Carter
Being able to have and create my own schedule from now on
Getting on top of everything that I've let slack the last few months (the house, finances, laundry, etc)
Watching my belly grow!
Getting a preschool lined up for Carter for the Spring
Having less on my plate!
Being Debt free in the near future
8 Things I love About Fall/Winter
The families seem to get together more
The Christmas lights
The idea of hanging out inside and baking with my little man
The leaves changing colors (now they're just dead)
The thought of Christmas and what presents we all are going to get
Amazing deals on presents for the whole family!
Watching Carter look at the snow with amazement!
Making snowmen in our front yard!
8 Things on my Wish List
To not gain 60 pounds this time around
One Tree Hill Season 5
Our DVR Back
More dates with my hubby
To get the house completely ready for the baby (we have to move aroudn some rooms now)
To make sure this baby is happy and healthy
To sleep in comfort all night! (Yeh right!)
To have my sister-in-law and her family come in July to see the new baby! (just an idea Annie!)
8 Eye Candy
Chad Michael Murray
"Nathan" on One Tree Hill
Brody Jenner
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck
Genuine
Usher
Tim McGraw
8 People to Tag
Anyone who wants to do this
(It really is fun once you get going!)

No comments: