Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live.....


We have been preparing for this special event since the beginning of this month! My little sister told us about it.....Playhouse Disney was coming to town! That's right...Handy Manny, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse were going to be LIVE in SLC!!!

Julia is such an obsessed aunt, amazing sister and funny sis-in-law to Scott that she just mixes right in with our family of three.....and we become a family of four really easily with her. One of the best things about having an extra person is that we acutally get a family photo!

Carter was having a blast! He really wanted to go down to the stage and get Handy Manny. It was so nice because there were a ton of other kids there...so I didn't worry about how loud Carter was! :)

It was so fun to watch him sing the songs...pat along with Little Einsteins.... and dance to the music! Poor little guy was so tuckered out....he fell asleep right at the end and was out for about 3 hours after that! LOVE IT!!!!

It was so much fun to hang out together, watch Carter LOVE the action and just experience Playhouse Disney Live.

3 comments:

juju said...

so cute so much fun and you said that was a good picture ewwwww i look like i'm pregnant ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that means like you jk i would never want to look like you i already have ENOUGH trouble fighting the fella's off and you forgot the part about how nice it is beacuse you can SHOVE me next to the annoying FAT CHICK

Azure said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I didn't know they came to town. I would have loved to take Logan to that. He would have flipped out!! You have to tell me if they ever come to town again. I'm so sad that I missed it!!

Ashley and Devan said...

I can't believe we missed this. I didn't even know this was in town! Hunter LOVES playhouse disney. I'm glad Carter enjoyed it. How fun!