Friday, October 30, 2009

Catch Up...

So it's been busy, hectic and everyone is getting a little cold around our house....so today I thought I'd catch up on blogging.
Lately it's been one thing after another. It seems like everyday we have a million things going on. And because I use the blog as a way to keep track of our lives, here are some of the things we're currently involved in:
1. I am the CubMaster Assistant (totally loving it too) We have 19 boys in our pack!
2. I am going to start watching a little 6 week old girl while both her parents work.
3. Scott got called to help out with the Boy Scouts. I got to watch my first-ever "Set Apart" Meeting.
4. It's our first Halloween as a family of 4.
5. We're winterizing our yard, patio and garage.
6. I have been going through everyone's clothes, putting away the summer things and breaking out the winter things.
7. I am 18 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight....this is something I work on about 4 times a week.
8. Braxton is going to start eating baby food soon, so I've been making some for him and putting it up for when he's ready. (I'm big on natural foods, so anything from scratch is the way to go)
9. We're getting ready to move Brax into his own room now...I'm just not sure if I'm ready for that or not.
Pretty much we're crazy busy...and it seems like things will only get crazier by the day!
So enjoy my many posts! We will have so many more by the end of this weekend...so keep checking back.

No comments: