Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Family of Four....

Braxton is 3 months old! Our sweet little boy is such an amazing addition to our family...he's so "chill" and laid-back I LOVE HIM!!!
Becoming a family of four has brought a sense of completness to our family. There's something about having two brothers too...it's so fun having both boys in our family. The second we had Brax, things changed for our little fam of 3. And I have to say, I wouldn't have it any other way...
Our little man is growing so fast! He's now 100% on bottles (I never nurse very long) and it's a good thing. He drinks his formula so fast that the pediatrician has put him on rice cereal in the formula too. (She says he's going to be one of those babies that eats food early and lots of it!) It's such a great change to have a healthy growing boy (Carter was always thin and the doctors worried about him constantly) I haven't had pediatrician visits this easy!
It feels like our little 13 pound bundle of joy has been in our lives forever. I can't picture what my life was before this little guy! It's an overwhelming and very gratifying feeling to know that Heavenly Father entrusted Scott and I with these two boys.
Scott and I are definitely relaxed this time around and it's allowed us to truly enjoy being parents of a newborn again. I am so glad that we have our two sons, that I get to stay home with them, and that our family is complete now.

1 comment:

Kiera said...

Oh he is so cute! I hope you come to Kaylee's shower and bring him. I would love to finally meet my cousin.