Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trunk or Treat....

About a week ago, Hunter and Brinley invited Braxton and Carter to go to their Trunk or Treat. (I've been completely slacking in the posting part of my life)
It was so much fun, they had a carnival first, dinner for everyone and then ended with a Trunk or Treat.
My sweet Brax was a Pea in the Pod and actually liked being in the costume!
Carter totally gets the whole "trick or treating" thing this year! He has to say "trunk" or treat... not "trick" or treat because he knows that it's different. It's so fun watching him grow up, understand things more and just enjoy experiencing things in life.
Here's my cute Pirate...
Here's cute Spider Hunter and Pirate Carter looking for the next "trunk" to hit up for more candy...(try getting 2 three year olds to wear their hats...)
This is the "cookie walk" they had...and I have admit...such a fun idea! The boys loved it!
Here's the whole gang....after the trunk or treat was over. Carter and Hunter were checking out the stash of candy they scored while Brax and Brin really just wanted to explore.
It was such a fun night...I'm so glad they invited us!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute costumes and cute boys!! I'm a little worried about Rylan and his costume...he doesn't want anything to do with it. :)

Rachael said...

I kept forgetting to ask Ashley if you had a blog. Today while looking at her FB page I thought of you. And was determined to find out if you did in fact have a blog. That wasn't hard at all! :) Your blog looks way cute!

It's fun getting to see you yesterday to say "Hi". Hayden loves getting to say see Hunter and Carter at school.

Your oldest son reminds me of Patrick Dempsey, only blond. He's so cute!