Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Frightmares...

Ashley and I won tickets to Frightmares a couple weeks ago and last weekend decided to take our families there (minus the little ones...Brax and Brin)
Carter and Hunter had so much fun...I'm so glad we all went together because the rides that were only for kids...both Carter and Hunter rode together. It was perfect!
Here's the cute boys on the airplane (red is Carter's favorite color so he was LOVING this ride!) And of course both boys were more interested in the plane than looking at me for a picture.
Here's the cute little men again driving the car!
Here's our fam...with an added witch!
I had so much fun watching Carter's expressions as he went on the different rides...he was so much more brave than I thought he would be!
We're so proud of you Carter!
The boys actually did a great job waiting in line...though it is hard to wait when you're three! This was the line for Puff...and Ash and I got the boys occupied climbing the fence while we were waiting in line.
It was such a fun night! Scott and Devan got to ride some of the "scary" rides while Ash and I watched the boys enjoy the kiddie rides together, it was nice to not have the stroller or diaper bag or Braxton (sorry sweet babe, but you wouldn't have had any fun there)
Overall it was a great time, I'm so glad we won tickets (kudos to her mom and stepdad for the tip on how!) Scott and I wouldn't have gone had we not had the free tickets. This will definitely be a place to experience next summer!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Lagoon is fun, and they've really made it a lot better for kids! Glad you had a good time. Did you go to the Frightmares haunted house or just ride the rides?