Monday, July 12, 2010

Brax's Circus Party....

Our little Runnin' Dude had a blast at his first birthday party!
All 13 kids had fun rinning around, playing the games and getting the prizes. Carter really liked the photo back drop...we had to take his picture about 10 times and I still got a crazy smile from him each time!
My mom made the most adorable cake! The two clowns were completely made of frosting even, and she made individual clown cupcakes for each kid. We used the same candle that was in Carter's First Birthday cake. I love the sentimental things.
Braxton loved it! He cried when we were singing Happy Birthday to him because he saw the cupcakes and couldn't reach one. So while we sang, he ate a cupcake! And then another when it was "eating" time.
The little guy had no idea what was going on....but he enjoyed playing with the kids, explooring the gym and working on his walking skills. I am so happy he's one! I love the communication, interaction and things you can do with the boys as they get older!

Brax's girlfriend, Brinley, was there! Seriously, I don't think there's anything wrong with arranging a perfect marraige. :) Could she be any cuter?The buckets were a hit!
The beach balls were a fav of the babies that came. The jumping castle was a favorite of the big kids.
Braxton got so many presents! He is a spoiled little guy! He is such a unique little guy!
I am so proud of our little family. Our baby is now one year old! That's a big milestone and I'm so happy with how things are turning out in our lives nwo that they boys are growing up. Some moms get sad to see their little ones grow up...I get so excited! I can't wait for what the future holds!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

The party looked so cute! You're kids look like they had fun. Braxton looks totally cute!

Kiera said...

Where was our invite? Ha ha. Looks like it was a lot of fun. You really out do yourself. I love it.