Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Garden Pride....

I'm not one to really enjoy being outside, picking weeds, watering plants...I have always been someone who loves to swim, relax and play outdoors. But I have to admit this whole gardening thing is totally growing on me. I'm enjoying every minute...even picking the weeds! I love going out and watering and seeing what is growing for us.
I will say that our garden is definitely cruising along...there are so many things growing already! Here's just a little of what I gathered up yesterday. (I know the zucchini is small but I couldn't wait!)

With so many green beans still waiting to be picked I thought a fun way to get my family to eat them was to deep fry them...I know so healthy right?!? Well, I will say, with a little bread crumb mixture, egg whites and oil....we had an amazing dish! I tasted just like at TGIFridays!

What a great success!

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

Yum! Isn't gardening fun. I am loving it too.