Friday, July 2, 2010

Fourth of July Events....

There are so many things going on this month! I'm so excited because fireworks, family get-togethers, fun activites, you name it...it's all exciting for me.
My cousin Kayla from Washington came to visit last week and we took her to Boondocks for a little fun....
Julia took Brax inthe playland and I caught him coming down the slide all by himself...he loved every second!
We all went on the bumper boats...and got more wet than we thought we would...but Carter loved spraying me!
Last weekend was also South Ogden Days. Scott stayed home with Brax to put him to bed early while J and I took Carter to the festivities.
Carter loved the rocketship ride...there wasn't a red one so he chose the pink one.
There was one ride where you climb through all of these things to get to the huge slide at the end....this little guy went on it like 10 times! He loved it. I love how brave he is now about those things.
I really wanted a pic of me and my little guy with the fireworks in the background...Carter really wanted to watch the show...so here you go!
Another thing we've been doing a lot of in honor of summer is eating at our new patio set....my mom and dad got me a patio set and a mini set for the boys for my birthday and we've just recently been able to really use it.
It's really comfy, and such a great size for our patio.
The boys just love their matching mini seats.
I can't wait for what we have in store this weekend!

No comments: