Sunday, January 11, 2009

Best Buddies....

Carter has a really cute buddy named Hunter. He's such a great boy and really shows Carter a lot, it's also really nice that Hunter's mom and I get along really well. Carter went to Hunter's while his mom Ashley watched him while I worked. They were together about 10 months and we've been keeping in touch ever since.
Ash and I were pleasantly surprised to see how well the boys actually did! Now that they can actually talk to each other, and run after one another...it's really funny to see them together! I just had to take a couple shots while they were "conversing" over snacks!

They are so cute with one another. Carter also has a cousin named Hunter, so from the beginning "friend Hunter" has been referred to as "Daycare Hunter." But now that my little man is growing up, he has decided to refer to him as "Brown Hair Hunter" and his cousin is "Cousin Hunter." It's so funny to see how they're little minds work.

Ash and I are going to be getting the boys together more often (especially now that I have no schedule but my own!)

On a side note: Tuesday is the day we find out what we're having. (As long as the baby is in position) So we'll keep you posted and let you know if Carter will have a little brother or sister coming in July!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm glad Carter is finding more friends to play with!