Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Treehouse Fun....

Today I took Carter to the Treehouse Museum. Can I just tell everyone how much I LOVE it there! It's always so clean, there's a TON of things to do and it's never way crowded! I decided that I'm going to have enough time on my hands now with Carter this winter, that I bought a season pass there with some of his Christmas money. I have to admit though, $40 for the whole year for two adults and one kid...AMAZING DEAL!
He had so much fun there, I know we're going there a lot more often now!
Here's Chef Carter making mommy some lunch...
And Captain Carter getting the crab out of his boat.
His favorite part is the trains though, he could pretty much stay there ALL day!
Here's the funnest train! If I had more room, you know this would be in the playroom!
The next thing on our "to-do" list was the FIRETRUCK! Carter has been talking about driving this particular firetruck for days now! I love that they have the outfits and everything...
It was such a fun time, I really enjoyed going just the two of us more than I thought I would!
On a side note: I have been part of the blogging world for a year this month! My favorite sister-in-law got me started, and I have to admit, I'm totally obsessed now! Though I've changed our blog address now, there have twelve months of Morris Family posts now!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the Tree House too, although I think I'll enjoy it more once Rylan can walk and gets more involved on his own. I'm glad that you got to go this week, sorry we didn't go yesterday. I think Carter probably had a better time without Rylan following him around wanting to play with everything he touches. :)

Andrea said...

How about ONLY sister-in-law!!!! haha :) But I guess I am happy being the one and only for right now. That place looks like so much fun. I keep hearing about it from everyone in UT, so it will be fun to take the cousins all together THIS year!! (crazy to think that I can say I will be back in UT for good THIS year!!) YAY!