Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Addition...and Baby News!

Scott and I have wanted to get a hampster for Carter for a little while now. I've been debating whether or not I'd be able to handle another pet...we all know little Timmy isn't my favorite. :)
Well, tonight Scott and I decided we just needed to do it! I found this cage on KSL for a steal, and we took little Carter to Petco to pick out his very own "friend."

Here's the little dude absolutely LOVING his new buddy! We named him Johnny (or John Boy as Scott says) and Carter is now obsessed with him.

I don't know if you can tell, but Carter had to give Johnny his Kung Fu Panda figurine. So funny!

As far as baby news goes, my doctor isn't 100% what we're having yet. Scott and I both think it's a boy, but we'll know for sure next month. Having two brothers would be so nice, I would want Carter to have that "special" relationship only two boys can have...but a little girl would change the dynamics of our family...so we'll have to see. (My money's on BLUE though!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a great name!! (Johnny ha ha) that's what I call John. You'll have to let me know how having a hampster goes. :) I'm excited to hear what you'll be having!