Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cousin Time!

Carter absolutely LOVED having one of his only two cousins visit this past week. It was really cute to see them playing together too! Carter has such a fun playroom (I think that comes with being the only grandkid on both sides of my family and the only one here in Utah for Scott's family) and his cousin Tanner took advantage of it!
It was really hard to get both the boys in a picture together because they were "cruising" around everywhere! I totally made Tanner get in Carter's car (I think Tanner's still a little young for it) and though he looks a little nervous...they had so much fun together!

I have to say though, Carter's blow-up football "balls" thing was the biggest hit ever! I was carrying Tanner in and the minute he saw it his little legs were kicking and he was actually growling at it! So fun!

Pretty sure he was having a BLAST!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yep...those two sure are silly cousins alright! Thanks again for taking so many great pics for me. I love the one of them rolling around in the balls together the best!