Monday, January 12, 2009

Memory Lane Monday...

I was going through our pictures on the computer and organizing them (it seems like we have millions of them!) But it got me thinking about how quickly time has past! Our little guy is going to be three this year and we're going to be parents of TWO kids in less than 6 months! As crazy as our lives have been...I wouldn't trade it for anything!

This is the very first family picture we got taken when Carter was not even three months old...(it was exactly three years ago this month!)
This one always makes me laugh! Carter is bald, chubby and couldn't stand on his own: I was still carrying a lot of the prego weight: and Scott's allergies were bugging him so his eyes couldn't be open much...but Scott's aunt managed to get a great shot of the three of us anyway!
This one is really funny to me too, Carter is MASSIVE! Look at the size of his body! So cute and chubby, now he's a skinny little dude who gets anywhere he wants on his own.For some reason, this picture is small. But this was taken a little less than six months later when Carter was just barely one.
I just love Carter's curls, it's what sets him apart. I hope when he's older he'll like them too.
And I know this one is familiar to everyone....this was this past October when Carter was two!
It's so crazy to see the differences in Carter, myself and Scott throughout these pics!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow you guys have a ton of Family pics. I love the most recent one the best though. Soon you'll be a family of 4!!! I can't wait. I am so excited to find out what your having............

Jackie said...

I know what you mean, time does fly, especially after having children. Very cute pictures!