Friday, April 30, 2010

From Trash to Treasure.....

Everyone knows I'm a big "Bargain Girl." Especially in today's economy, it's so important to stretch your dollar. I love to go to Savers or the DI and see what they have to decorate our home with.
Usually I go shopping with the boys because we go during the day and Scott is working...well last week Scott was able to come with us....isn't that just what he wanted ona day off, a trip to the DI?
When he saw the "lovely" painting I was putting in the cart he thought I'd lost my mind. I can't blame him because this is what it looked like....

Now as gorgeous as that was back in the '60s, it's not the cutest thing today.

But as I'm sure you can guess... I turned that dated frame into something that I'm proud to hang in my home....

It's actually really big! It was $4 and now looks so cute in my living room.

No comments: