Monday, April 12, 2010

Living Planet Aquarium...

My friend Ashley told me about a great deal...and I'd love to SHARE it with everyone! The Living Planet Aquarium has a one year membership for an adult and child (under 2 is free) for $19.99. Go to CityDeals.com for more info.
Of course I jumped on this opportunity because it's regularly about $16 for a one-time entrance fee. It's a really fun place to go. Carter loved looking at everything and Brax was such a good trooper!
Braxton looks a little "drugged" in this one but he's just completely enjoying his snacks! I just love my boys!
We made a quick stop at In and Out Burger in West Jordan where Brax ate his first french fry! (I know I'm all about healthy foods right...but in my defense he grabbed it off the tray before I could stop him!) And my picky eater Carter ate an entire hamburger!
I am all about going out and exploring new things with my boys! They are so much fun to take everywhere with me....I hope that lasts a little longer!

No comments: