Friday, April 30, 2010

Silly Boys....Mother's Day....

The other day the boys were so hyper from being cooped up inside all day. When Scott got home and said he was going to mow the lawn, Carter about had a heart attack getting on his motorcycle to join him. Once Brax saw Scott and Carter leaving he started to freak out...it was so sad.
For those that don't know, Scott is a really big "softy" he hates to discipline or see the boys upset. So what does he do?


Braxton could not have been more content! He got carried around like that for about an hour and didn't make one peep!
On Wednesday Carter made the cutest Mother's Day present for me.....

I will have to admit this brought tears to my eyes because Carter drew on the bottom of each sheet! He told me it's for my grocery lists. (I just might steal this idea!) He picked out each sticker and said that they reminded him of me and what I like. PRECIOUS!

Yesterday I walked into the living room to find this...

Our sweet little Brax is getting so big! He is starting to pull himself up on things now!

Our two boys make it all worth it in the end! Having Carter and Braxton in our lives has really made us see what's important in life. Carter loves playing with Brax, (although when he wants Brax to follow him and he doesn't, Carter does take it pretty hard) they are the cutest friends!

No comments: