Monday, May 10, 2010

Boys....

Our life seems to be going so fast lately, it's hard to even squeeze in time to relax. Scott and I haven't been taking the time to appreciate the little things in life, and we've both decided it's time!
So, what do you focus on when your life is hectic and crazy? Your kids, and we have to admit our boys are amazing! They are sweet brothers to eachother, and though they look nothing alike they are the cutest ones around (we're totally bias but that's expected right?)
It's amazing how fast they grow up...especially Brax!

Braxton was about 6 weeks old above and about 9 months old below...
I'm one of those cheesy moms that dresses her boys alike...but I have to have some joy in life with being the only girl in the family right?
Another one of my favorite pictures is this taken on my phone so it's not the greatest quality but I still love it....
Ikea is one of those places where it makes you happy just walking in the door. Carter has always loved it there (though I'm not sure what kid wouldn't) and we spend hours looking, playing and getting ideas there.
Though Brax's little personality is very different from Carter's he still is a fun little boy to take places just like his brother! (Thank heavens!)
It's sad to see how fast they grow up...but so excited to see what the future holds for us. I'm so grateful to have these two boys in my life! Being their mommy is the most rewarding job ever.

No comments: