Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Double Family Outing....


Steve and Annie will be moving back to Iowa next month, so we thought it would be a fun treat to get the two families together and have a fun family outing.
We started by taking a trip on base to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, Popeyes. The cousins really liked it because it's a Lousiana based restaurant and was decorated like the movie Princess and the Frog.

We then made a stop at a way fun yogurt place in Syracuse. The boys got their ice cream while I got my favorite Boba juice. (It's Asian, and my best friend Jimmy turned me onto to these drinks)

Though I'm not a big fan of minivans, I will say that their Odyssey is very nice. It worked out so well to have everyone fit in one car. And though there were 8 of us, it was still very roomy inside.

I'm glad we got this chance to hang out with our little families of 4. Annie and I are the only ones married, and the only ones with kids in our families, so getting together is fun with the Morris' because these boys are the only cousins they have.

No comments: