Sunday, May 23, 2010

Our Brax....

Braxton is the best thing that has happened to our family! He has made Scott and I realize two things:
1. How awful of an infant Carter was because Brax is so happy and has no health issues like Carter did
2. How well-behaved Carter really is because Brax is such a trouble-maker!
Though he gets into everything, is not content to chill and already makes more of a mess than Carter ever did....you can't be mad at this little guy...

He is the greatest kid ever! (Though I'm so bias) He loves to be outside, moving on his own and loves to watch soaps! (I'm thinking channel 4 is just easy for him to push. Because everytime he gets the remote, on comes the latest soap opera.)

I am looking forward to the day that I can put him in his front-facing carseat though, this kid HATES his infant seat and screams everytime I put him in it! The funny thing is, he can be screaming for so long and then once you get him out, this what you get...

What a precious little guy he is! I'm so glad that our two boys are so different. (in looks and personality) but they still play so well together. I'm so excited to see what the future holds for these 2 amazing guys.

No comments: