Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rewards and Mischief...

Carter got a motorcycle powerwheels last summer....and hated it! It went too fast for him and he didn't like the feeling of riding it (he wanted to be more secure in a car one) so we've been keeping our eyes out for a good deal on a car version for him ever since. Well, the DI came through for the little guy.....I found this cute "go-cart" version one for $10! I can't even tell you how excited I was.
The best part about this one is that it doesn't go very fast (it's almost too slow sometimes) but Carter seems to LOVE it! He likes the feeling of being clost to the ground, and having a steering wheel. Brax even got to "test" it out....
Speaking of Brax...this little guy is a total trouble maker! I went downstairs to get dressed (literally like 3 minutes) and this is what I came upstairs to find...

We have had this buffet in our dining room since Carter was about 3 months old...and not once did Carter try to open it without me! Well, Braxton is a little mischief boy and he opened the doors, got out every piece of paper and marker and had a "hay-day."

I love how different out two boys are with their looks and personalities, but I'm so not ready for Brax to grow up...I can only imagine.

1 comment:

Ashley and Devan said...

I'm so glad the car worked out.. its so cute. That funny little Brax.. Hunter always did things like that at Brax's age.. Brace Yourself! Lol!