Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Anniversary....

1 Blind Date at Red Robin led to:
3285 days together
2 high school graduations
6 school dances
11 trips outside of Utah (3 times to Vegas)

1 college graduation
2 amazing boys

6 different jobs
2 places we called our own
1 perfect day


5 living room sets
3 dining room sets
and
1 complete family After 9 years together (4 being married) Scott and I have sure had our share of joys, sorrows and miracles happen! Everyday I'm grateful for my two little boys who truly bring the most joy into our home, and I have Scott to thank for that.

I think everyone should get married over a holiday weekend. I'm so excited for this weekend because Scott has 4 entire days off to finally relax, hang out with us and spend some quality time together. (The holiday also makes it really hard for Scott to forget our anniversary.) We have some fun plans for this weekend, so stay tuned for the next post...

As days go by, things seem to only get better for us, right now life is Fabulous!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary guys!!!

What a cute little family you have.

Andrea said...

Has it really been 9 whole years?? Wow guys. Happy Anniversary to you both. I hope you get to celebrate a wonderful time together. You both deserve it :)

Jackie said...

Happy anniversary, sorry I'm a little late commenting. I love the way you made your post about being together so long. I was trying to come up with something creative, but didn't.