Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Gateway with Grandma Margaret...

My mother-in-law is one of the best people to go to the Gateway with. She has a tradition of taking the grandkids to Build-a-Bear and helping them add to their collection of stuffed animals. I love that Carter has such an amazing grandma with the patience, creativity, and love that she does. My sister joined us too. (Julia has totally claimed Margaret and Tom as her adopted parents.

Carter already knew what he was going to make before we even got there. The owl that his cousin and best friend both have....

Once we made "Puppy" (I know, it's an owl but what can you do right?!?) we stopped at a few stores. Carter picked out a caramel apple with M&Ms on it (he's so weird with treats like that) and loved every minute of it!

My sister ran through the fountain with the boys...

I got watch Carter and J get wet while Brax, Margaret and I stayed dry...

We went to so many stores, had lunch at Rumbi and enjoyed being together so much that sweet little Brax zonked out!

Thanks Grandma Margaret for such a fun day!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I would have to agree....Margaret really is the funnest person to go to the Gateway with. I love that Carter has a little owl (named puppy) too. Fun pics!

Rachael said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I like the owl. :)

It was good to see you guys yesterday.