Friday, May 21, 2010

Carter's Last School Field Trip...

Carter's school had their end-of-the-year field trip to Classic Fun Center on Wednesday. I hadn't been to Classic since I was in junior high, so I wasn't sure what to expect....all I can say is WOW! It has been completely remodeled. There were so many things for the kids to do. (and it was all included in our tuition, gotta love that right?!?)
Carter played on the Pirate Ship (aka the Pirate's Cove) which is like the playland area in Boondocks. It was very well designed too with 4 slides, 2 swings, lots of ways to go and all sorts of pirate gear.

The next stop was the Bouncy Place. Which is like Kangaroo Zoo but about 6 blow-up things. It was pretty cool though, Carter seemed to really have a blast (though you can't tell by the "lovely" smile in these pics)



Though I knew it wouldn't last long, I did have Carter try the skating...
He was a good sport, but we only kept them on for a few minutes before heading back to the bouncy area.

No comments: