Friday, September 12, 2008

Can Anyone Say OCD?

Carter has been "on and off" sick for a little while now (you know the annoying stuffy nose and sore throat) well last night he decided that he wasn't ready for bed when I put him down for the night. After about 45 minutes of trying to get him to sleep, I gave in and brought him back upstairs to play a little while longer.
Well, this is what my cute little man did from 10pm to 11pm last night.....(notice the cars)

Seriously, where does he get these ideas! That's so OCD! The cars are all touching each other and going in a line....silly little boy! He did manage to keep himself occupied playing with these cars until I could tell he was really ready to go down and he went to sleep around 11pm without a peep!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmmm....I wonder where on earth Carter could have got his OCD from???? haha j/k. LOVE that boy!


PS: Hey I was just curious if your "blurb" book was finished yet??? And if so what do you think about how it turned out. I know I know I will be there in a few weeks, but I want to see it NOW. SO post some pics-- of a few pages so we can all see how cute your blog book is.

Ashley and Devan said...

Oh cute Carter. He cracks me up!

juju said...

he takes after his aunt juju maybe we should get him some baby prozac(jk if you do i'll be so pissed thats why we love him beacuse he's crazy gosh get over it thats why hes so freaking cute i love your carter babe)

Azure said...

Logan totally does this too!!! He actually still does it sometimes. His favorite is to line them up side-by-side now. Kids are so silly!!