Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mini Photo Shoot and Some Editing!

When Fall comes around, it gets me thinking about Halloween and Christmas and everything that comes with those holidays. One of my FAVORITE things about the holidays are the pictures that we send out to friends and family.


I absolutely adore getting professional pictures taken of our family and just of Carter, but I HATE paying for it. I also only go to places that give me a CD with the original photos for editing and reprinting later. So, this was my dilemma. I wanted fun pictures of Carter without paying the price.....SOLUTION: Homemade Photo Shoot (and photoshop for anything I needed to fix)


I set up shop in Carter's old room and gathered props, outfits and a backdrop! I know I had more fun than Carter, but this was such a fun idea....and completely FREE!


Here is a Halloween one....as you can tell Carter's going to be an Ape this year. I saw this costume at the store and had Carter try it on for fun (and to see what size he needed) and he LOVED it! He walked around with me as I finished shopping in his costume the ENTIRE time!



I did a little editing and added the words to send out in cards....
This is one is really cute, I thought it could be a Christmas photo, or maybe just one for Winter...
Again, I played around and made it my own creation and here you go....
This one was just really cute!
I had so much fun today, it's my trial run so that when we're ready for our Family Photos I'll know what we need. But if anyone is bored and wants some way cute pics of their little ones, this is a great idea. We didn't stress because there were other people waiting, or the photographer wasn't being patient...it was just me and Carter "playing" with the camera!


2 comments:

Azure said...

Those are some seriously cute pictures, and pretty professional looking as well. I may have to hire you!!!

juju said...

you are so funny and i will be getting a copy of those