Monday, September 29, 2008

Circus Fun!

Yesterday, in honor of my mom's birthday, my whole family went to the Circus! I had NEVER been to the circus in Utah and probably only one time in my life, so this was a treat for me as well as Carter.
Here we are in the back of the "family truster" the good ol' mini van.
You can't really tell, but these glasses light up...what a couple of hot babes huh?
Here it is! The show is about to begin....Carter and Grandpa getting ready to see the animals and clowns!
How do they make those elphants do that? Seriously!
Here's one of my cute hubby and me. He just "loves" when I take pictures of us like this! :)
This was the second coolest thing for the night.....this motorcyclist and lady actually spin all the way around on the wire!
Okay, by far this was the HIGHLIGHT of the night.....Scott still can't stop talking about it. You can't really tell but there are 7, that right 7, motorcylists riding around in this ball!!!! Crazy!
We had so much fun....and Scott and I are going to make this an annual trip for our little family.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

Oh how fun! I LOVE the circus. What a cool birthday, and that cakes ROCKS.

PS: Totally panicking and freaking out just a little bit trying to get everything packed and ready for 16 days away...AHHH! Andof course, Tanner is really sick on top of everything else.ugh!