Sunday, September 21, 2008

We Had a GREAT Weekend!

This weekend has flown by....I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow. It seriously feels like we have been going, going, going all weekend!
My stepdad has a new job, and his new co-workers were having a big BBQ for all employees and family.... it was at a park, therefore you know we went with Carter! This little boy LOVES to be outside!
They had so many things going on, Carter's favorite though was the "tug-o-war"
Here's Scott showing them how it's done!
One of my favorite events happened this weekend too.....MY HAIR!!!! I know it sounds funny but I seriously have so much hair and it's so thick and curly I HATE IT! Well, my hair lady, Kathy, works wonders on it and here are some before and after! (You won't believe it's the same hair!)

And although Scott worked on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this weekend, we did get to spend time doing some really fun things. But I woke this morning and really just wanted to hang out...not alone with Carter in my house...so away to my mom's I went. This next pic is of Carter "helping" my mom bake some pumpkin muffins.
Overall, we fit in so much this weekend. But it has been fun and so important to still spend time together even though Scott has worked almost 75 hours this week alone!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your hair looks great! I love the color and it's so sleek. Carter is so stinkin cute! I love letting Ava help in the kitchen too!

Ashley and Devan said...

Love your hair! I still feel bad that we had to cancel last week. It's probably good though because I have the flu! I'm glad you guys weren't exposed. Maybe we can do it next Thursday (as in a week from this Thursday?) We really want to come over! Oh and we will be at Carter's birthday party for sure. I loved the invites.. too cute!