Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Utah State Fair Fun....

This past weekend my family and I took Carter to the State Fair. This is the second year Carter has gone and it was SO MUCH MORE FUN to bring him this year!
Here's Carter enjoying his ride on the tractor!

They have the BEST little kids section that you go through... you get an apron, plant seeds, dig up veggies, milk a cow, shear and sheep, ride a "tractor" and turn in your hard earned "money" for a real apple! This is Carter collecting eggs from the chickens...
Although Carter looks like he's not having a great time...he's just upset that he's not in the BLACK car....once the ride started though he had a blast!
Next we moved on to the airplane ride! This was seriously the highlight of his day! He didn't want to come out when it stopped.
This is his grandpa trying to get him to touch the sheep and his aunt making grandpa be quiet!
So funny.
Overall, it was such a great time! I know this is going to be a tradition in our family.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh man, I had no idea they did all that for little kids, that's great!! I'm sure it's alot better and more fun when your kids are two or older. I'm glad you guys had a great time!

Azure said...

That looks like so much fun!!! We are going on Friday. Logan's favorite part is the animal barns. It's absolutely wretched to have to smell the animals, but he loves that part. I didn't know they have a kids section though. I'll have to look for that.

Andrea said...

How fun Christie! I love it :) It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Ok so I we are all feeling MUCH better around here, so I'll be calling you tomorrow to chat after I drop Hunter off at preschool.

juju said...

that was so much fun exept how did scott get out of the papa seriously i had a hard time getting out and i still really feel bad about not getting him the black car poor kid had to watch the car of his dreams in front of him while he was in the stupid bu car sorry carter love your babe

juju said...

poor baby didn't get the black car i feel so bad why did you put that on there you stupid bitch gosh every time i see it i want to cry