Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Proud Moment!

It's official everyone.....I now am a proud holder of a Divison of Real Estate Mortgage License! Though this is NOTHING compared to getting my Bachelor's Degree, this will be a great asset to my resume.
Though completing the 90 hours of schooling staying up late at night while Carter and Scott were asleep was not fun (to say the least) I'm glad to have it over.
What this means for my family.....anyone looking to refinance or get financing on a home can come to the mortgage company where I work and I get to make commissions for sending them in! (Even better, I don't do anything on the file. I do Human Resources, so I don't know income, FICO scores, debt or anything. But I still get to make commissions.)
I love our loan officer, Karen, she's actually related to Scott's dad. So she's family for one, but really thinks and cares about our clients. If anyone wants to refinance or get pre-qualified for a home (it is a Buyer's Market right now) Let Me Know!
Overall, it's a great company that actually pays me my commissions out of their pocket (instead of charging you for it) so if you're interested in just seeing what you're home is worth or what you would qualify for.....Let me know!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were working towards that.

Jackie said...

Congrats! That's a great accomplishment! John and I are thinking of selling in January, I'll have to talk to you more about that! :)