Sunday, September 28, 2008

Football, Motorcycles and Cake!

Friday night was a first for Carter and something I haven't done in over 5 years! Friday Night High School Football!
It was seriously so much fun! Syracuse High School (where my little sister goes) was playing Clearfield High School (where my little brother goes) So we were having a BLAST!
There were so many people there that there were NO seats left....which ended up working out really well!
We sat on the track part and Carter was free to run up and down as he pleased.
They even stamped his hand! (Yeh his hand is really dirty....I got the face but missed the hand!)
Scott's little brother, Kyle, (or Uncle Kyle as Carter calls him) bought a scooter over the summer. Scott was changing the oil and doing some other car work (that I'm sure he told me about I just don't listen when he talks "car") We thought it would be fun to put Carter on it and wee what he would do.....he LOVED IT!
Today, we're celebrating my mom's birthday by going to the Circus. That may sound funny for celebrating a 46 year birthday, but even my little brother sister are excited to go. So, to go with the Circus Theme, here's the cake! (I'm not a professional, but you can see what I was thinking)
I also made caramel corn (from scratch) and caramel sauce for dipping apples.....I will have more pictures to post after the event is over tonight....so check back later too!

2 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

I haven't been to a high school football game in so long! How fun! I love that they stamped Carter's hand.. very cute!

Jackie said...

Wow, what a weekend!! Megan went to the circus this past weekend too...funny! John and I went last year with my family, I was still pregnant...but it was fun! Looks like you guys had a blast, I'm sure Carter loved it!