Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Cute and EASY Halloween Craft!

My cute Elementary school teacher, Mom, had this great idea! Scott and I did it last year too and it really turns out way cute!
What you need is:
Black Construction Paper ( I cut it in fourths with the cute sissors)
White and Black Paint
A Paint Brush (small)
A #2 Pencil (really just the eraser)
And your baby's foot
I brush the white paint onto Carter's foot and then press it onto the cut out black paper.
This may look like a normal, everyday, footprint on black paper....
But flip it upside down.....
And use the pencil's eraser to dip in black and paint then add some eyes....
And there it is! I am combining the "ghost footprints" with Carter's Halloween picture to make a cute little "card" for our family and friends.
This really is easy, we make about 30 of these to send out and it only took us 10 minutes!
If anyone uses this idea, I so want to see it posted! :) Good Luck!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute Idea! I'm worried with paint and Rylan at this age, I'd probably have it all over my house! :) I still haven't decided, or found anything for him to wear on Halloween!

Ashley and Devan said...

Very cute! They make these on this Halloween Barney video that Hunter has. I always have thought it was a fun idea.

Andrea said...

LOVE IT Christie! I hope I am on the "list" of friends/family to mail it out to. I didn't get one last year :(

I might have to try that with the 2boys and see how it turns out.

Jackie said...

Hey thanks for letting me and Rylan come hang out for a little while, it was a lot of fun!! I hope we can get together more in the future! Call anytime! :)