Friday, November 7, 2008

Amazing Deal.....Practical Purchase!

Since Scott and I decided to stay in our home, we thought it was time to "upgrade" a little. One of my complaints about our living room is that we only have one recliner (which Scott usually claims as his own) so when we watch a movie there's nowhere for me to rest my feet.....solution: my new ottoman!
As many of you know, Scott and I have furnished our home with second hand furniture and DI purchases...well we're "growing up" now and have the means to buy nicer things. So this time last year we bought new couches (I still got them for a deal at RCWilley but they were brand new) and this year we got this:
I absolutely LOVE it! There are 4 compartments for a TON of storage, 4 "tops" to either be trays or coushins and it's such a beautiful chocolate leather! (So durable for Carter and our little Timmy)
We all know I didn't pay full price for this ottoman, I actually found it on KSL from a lady who is very "well off" and wanted to redecorate. It's only 3 weeks old and retails for over $600.....I only paid $350 for it!
This is one of the best investments we've done yet! Scott and I can sit next to eachother while watching a movie on a Friday night, or I can rest my feet anytime I want, and now I have a ton more storage for my living room!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I love that ottoman, very nice! And what a great deal! It's a cool piece of furniture!