Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Getting in the Thanksgiving Spirit....

Thanksgiving is such a fun time of year for me...I love the changing leaves, the introduction of cooler weather and of course the fun decorations!
Here are a couple of things I bought to get in the spirit of Thanksgiving:
This is the cutest doorknob hanger! And I found it at the Dollar Store!!!!!
These "real" deocrations we still have from our adventure at Day Farms...
This is the cutest idea (I didn't come up with it alone!) I got this frame with glass in it at Ben Franklin's for $2 and the vinyl letters for $1.50 so the whole cost $3.50 and it's adorable!
So this craft thing has nothing to do with Thanksgiving but I made it the other day and thought I'd share. I had this frame that I got on clearance at Hobby Lobby and I made the "artwork" to go in it. The pictures are actually from a "French-Inspired" calendar. By ripping certain pictures and "collaging" them together this is what I got....
Having today off made me realize how much I'm going to LOVE staying home as of next month! It's amazing what you can get done when you don't have work to think about....:)

No comments: