Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Quality Hang Out Time!

Today is my normal day off, and it also happens to be Veteran's Day which means Scott has it off too. The plan was for my mom and sister to watch Carter for us while we had some fun "hang out" time!
I've decided when you plan something it never actually ends up happening. Scott was really sick and threw up numerous times last night and now I'm feeling a little queasy! So, my mom and sister took Carter to I'm sure his new favorite place....
Scott and I haven't taken Carter there yet so I'm sure it was a real treat for the little man. While Carter was having a good ol' time with Grandma and Aunt Ju Ju, Scott and I hung out on our couch and watched a couple movies. Though I was really looking forward to going out today....I have to admit it hasn't been all bad today. We actually have had some time to really talk about things (in between bathroom runs) and just hang out together in misery.
I'm starting to feel better so hopefully we're all back to normal within the next little while.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

ohhh...wow, I'm so sorry! You two must have got what Carter had. I bet Carter had fun today with his aunt and grandma. I'm glad you and Scott got a day together, although in misery...sometimes it's fun to just hang out at home together without your little one running around.

I think sickness is all around us, Rylan has been so whiny yesterday and his nose has been running today like crazy...ugh!!

Janae said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick, but I'm sure Carter had a blast at Chuck-E-Cheese. My kids like it TOO much.

Hey, I realized I don't have your email address and I sent out Evites
over the weekend for Rylee's birthday party this Saturday. It is from 10-1 and we are serving lunch. It's a Strawberry Shortcake theme, but I promise to make it fun for boys too. :) We'd love to have Carter come!

Azure said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you guys have been sick. Trust me, I know how you feel!! Being sick is the worst ever!!!!