Saturday, November 15, 2008

Changin' It Up!

After over a week of our entire family battling the "lovely" stomach flu I think we're finally getting over it. (Carter's still a little weird but at least Scott and I are well enough to take care of him now!) Since we're recovering I decided it was time for a change, including the blog. So of course I called on my cute sister-in-law who is ever so talented with the headers and "vua-la!"
This is a pic of what I've been doing the past few days with my time....
I did get a chance to get out of the house (with just the girls) and go to a purse party. I will admit I'm a "Purse Party Virgin" and can NEVER go back to shopping at the mall again! I'm in love with the purse I chose. For those that don't know about these types of parties it's all brand name purses (like Prade, Dolce and Gabana, Louis Vitton, etc) and they are amazing "knock-offs" for $40! Love it! Here's my new best friend...
This was just a random picture I had to include, Scott and I heard Carter yelling from him playroom last night and this is how we found him....
Silly boy!


3 comments:

Andrea said...

YAY I am glad you liked it. I love that pic of your family too.

SO SO jealous of your new purse. I have never been to one of those parties either, but it looks like you scored.

Talk to you soon.

Jackie said...

What a cute header!!! Everyone has these way cute custom headers, and mine it's just so boring! I love what you've done to your blog, WAY CUTE!!
I'm glad you love your purse. I really like mine too, I thought I'd be using mine has a purse, but it's so big inside I can actually use it as my diaper bag, so now I'm wishing I bought a smaller purse as well. We'll just have to find another party to go to.

juju said...

to cute to cute don't you love when they're sick cute little guy