Saturday, November 29, 2008

Time to PAR-TAY!!!!

Tomorrow, my cute husband will turn the big 25! So today I planned a big SURPRISE party for him! And man was he shocked!!!! He seriously had no idea about the whole thing...and if anyone really knows me you know that it's really hard for me to keep secrets. My mom totally helped me out with his cake this year...but the idea was all me! Since we all know Scott's into cars, I decided this speed limit sign would be perfect because he's turning 25!
Carter loves "sharing" daddy's presents too! Here's my brother getting some "un-wanted action" from the moms!
This is my present....I wrapped batteries up in about 7 different boxes for him to unwrap. And what do the batteries go to you might ask?......
This new TV!!!!!!
Here's the brothers checking out how I did picking one out by myself...I'm proud to announce that they both completely approved!
Here is what this bad boy looks like in our entertainment center...perfect fit.
This was such a fun night, Scott's mom, dad, brother and grandparents came as well as my mom, stepdad and brother and sister. Carter loves having everyone together and hates to see them leave. Scott was speechless for a little while after he opened my gift...that's probably the best "thanks" I could have asked for.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some fun, embarrassing and fun pics of Scott's 25 years!

3 comments:

Steve said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY!!! I love those pics of your party, Annie and I sure wish we could have been there. What a sweet birthday present! I hope you have a good day man, I'll try to call you later!

Jackie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! Christie the party you put together looked great!! I love the cake! I'm glad everything worked out and Scott was surprised! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Mrs. Gonter said...

Love the cake!!! very cool. :]

Anddd..very nice tv!!! I bet One Tree Hill looks great on it! haha ohh yeah we rented the 3rd season and we are about 4 disks into it :]

we're hooked